Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thank God For Delta Burke!!


According to a recent interview with Entertainment Tonight, Burke went to a psychiatric clinic to "get my meds straightened out and to get properly diagnosed." And she has. Docs have since scaled back her intake.

Burke was also reported to be receiving treatment for hoarding, to which she admits she does and an addiction to the QVC Shopping Network and online auction sites.

What if Delta Burke was not addicted to QVC? Would it be waht is is today? Who knows, maybe she spent millions by the year... Quacker Factory's #1 customer!

Something That I Think Is Funny; a short story about a rough moment in Delta's life:


"Delta is also opening up about one night when she had gotten so upset about an article that a tabloid had written about her, she drove up to the top of the hill, with a bottle of Xanax, and a gun next to her. Blurke recalls, '"I just kept taking Xanax and hoping the pain would stop. I got really sleepy and decided to go for a ride. I needed a Diet Coke really bad. I called up [husband Gerald McRaney]. I didn't know where I was but he found me."'

No comments: