Friday, February 8, 2008

Most Astounding Week Ever!! (Billy)

I am starting something new for the blog. From now on I am going to inform our readers who I think is having the most astounding week ever on every Friday!! Anybody is fair game whether it is somebody at our school, a celebrity, or even one of us!!

Best Week Ever Week of February 4th, 2008

I think Amy Winehouse is having the best week ever because even though she is the ugliest celebrity to have her picture taken (except Cher) she is cleaning up in rehab and although she wasn't awarded a visa to visit the U.S. for the Grammy Awards, which she is nominated in six categories for, she is performing via satellite. This is wonderful, I really like Amy Winehouse for some unexplained reason.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about Amy!! She is really ugly but she can sing good and I feel sorry for her because of all the things she has to deal with her husband being imprisoned and all but whatever!! See her via satellite at the Grammys!!

Anonymous said...

I want to have the luckiest week ever! Make sure that when I do, the Publiser's Clearinghouse people bring me a BIG check to my door. :) :) :)

Love,
Jonna