Friday, February 1, 2008

Crazy.

Obviously, Billy, Ashley, and Cassidy attend high school. Billy and Cassidy have a typing class with a teacher that is ZANY. We will call him Mr. Bunny for privacy sake. Some of my (Cassidy) favortie moments this year have been with Mr. Bunny. My Top Eight Mr. Bunny moments:

1.) He told me that we made him so stressed out he needed to pop a Valium.
2.) He told me I HAD to take a peanut M&M. Like, he basically shoved it down my esophagus. BTW, I hate nuts and chocolate together. The conversation went basically like this;
"TAKE AND M&M!!!!!!"
"No thanks, I don't like them very much."
"No. Take TWO of them. Any color. Pick a color!"
I quickly picked two of them (blue and orange if you must now. Gator colors! =D).
I seriously almost vomited. EW.
3.) He calls Billy Billy Ray Cyrus. And asks him everyday is he will release an album or sings or whatever. Billy hates this. I find it absolutely hilarious.
4.) He told me he wanted to adopt me simply because I could type fast.
5.) I handed in a sample flier about a trip to Paris and he squealed "WEE WEE! Good job Cassidy!".
6.) He loves the way I sit. Which isn't that different, but whatever tickles his pickle I guess.
7.) He <3's Reba McCintire.
8.) Sometimes he totally ignores me, which just gets my gizzard. He'll ask who grossed over 50 words and I'll raise my hand and he'll be like, "So. What did you get Kayla?!?!?!"

No comments: