Saturday, May 24, 2008

SPICE GIRLS!

I just wanted to update everyone on the current situation at the Blevins' home.Kristin is dressed up as a spice girl, AKA hooker in a lime green tank top with a gold sparkle shawl over it. She completes her look with denim short shorts and red pumps. Her hair is put in two small ponytails.Amanda is wearing a HCO tee and a jacket from Japan. She is also completing her look with denim short shorts and red pumps. She has cheer curls in and w big white bow. Ashley is wearing her normal clothes, but her hair is in two big thingys on top of her head and she has her jeans rolled up. She is wearing black peep toe pumps.I, Cassidy, am wearing a Kentucky tee with a red tank top cami over it. I am wearing jeans and no shoes. My hair is pulled into two very high ponytails with white bows. I am foxy.

No comments: